Im flying to USA first time... I am afraid :O

Hey yall!
Im flying to USA in 3 hours! ITS MY FIRST TIME!
If you know me you know I was dreaming about this country for yearssss! And Im gonna stay in San Francisco and Northern California country for 11 days!
Any tips for Polish psyched but stressed out guy? :laughing: :joy:

23 Likes

Flew to america for the first time alone this summer. Scary at first but turned out well :pp
My tip would be to make the most of your time

10 Likes

YESSS OWII!! I’m so hyped for u to come here :metal: :metal: tip, you’re gonna enjoy it mann. Another tip, SEE ME LOL (even tho im on the opposite coast :sneezing_face:) Live in the moment and take everything one step at a time usually helps me to destress

9 Likes

ILY BRO! YOU ALWAYS RAISE MY SPIRIT! Thank you :heart:

7 Likes

:heart::heart: can’t wait to see pics of u here :grin:

7 Likes

Yo it’s super easy to blend in here if you are nervous. It’s a cool place. Climb a mountain in Colorado if you have time, it’s sooooo worth it.

4 Likes

Have fun while visiting :heart:!! Seeing new countries is always so incredible and rewarding. Take it all in.

4 Likes

eat salmon while in san francisco and recreate the full house theme song at all the locations there. That’s about it. That’s also all you need.

6 Likes

oh and eat in n out burger. you haven’t had the american experience if you haven’t had in n out

5 Likes

Lol my mom didn’t even want me having a 3 hour layover in the US due to all the Iran stuff :joy:

4 Likes

Have fun, be chill, enjoy the weather cutie :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes