I'm confusion! Should I do Fan Edits on v?

So as u can tell by my name I am a huge fane of the Dolan Twins. I did prerecord and edit some vines of my own, but their just not funny or genuine like the funny vines in compilations. like you can tel I’m trying way to hard. i’m just not fun to watch. Sooo I love editing and I know I can edit, and thats basically the only talent I have. Should I just do Fan edits of the Dolan Twins? Are we even allowed to do edits on vine? or if you want to give me some advice on how to make a Genuine vine. anything at this point. I just don’t know anymore. at first I was like ya im going to pre record ad edit and like skits and stuff and now im just confusion… HEEEELLLLP!

5 Likes

Yeah edits are welcome, I’m an editor myself, just do whatever makes you happy at the moment!

1 Like

I was a fan acc video editor on vine and I plan on continuing creating edits for V2 as well :smile: Just do whatever makes you feel happy and people will appreciate that :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve edited on and off for a year and a half and hope that v2 will motivate me to continue and improve as an editor. I’m almost certain edits will surely have a place on v2.

2 Likes

If you like that do it, there is not a problem make edits

1 Like

yes! There were lots of fan edits on v-ne and they were very successful! only thing I would suggest is being careful with copyright if you plan on using copyrighted music :wink:

1 Like

oh ya, thanks for the reminder. I totally forgot about that.:heart::heart::heart::heart: