I'm Back! Need As Many Beta Testers As Possible for Yuser

Hi Everyone!

I’m back! I’d like to say thank you again for the patience in enthusiasm from those that have already signed up to be beta testers for Yuser. We appreciate it. That being said, we need a lot more people to test out and give Yuser feedback.

For those of you that don’t know Yuser is a gamified social network that rewards users with cryptocurrency for their social activity. You can also earn through different challenges (this is where you will get ‘powers’ for completing tasks, these powers will also help you with growing your profile) and other perks. There will be options to exchange your tokens for different digital assets such as sticker packs to be used in app.

We’re looking to bring in as many beta testers as possible (both Android and IOS) to help shape Yuser for the eventual release to the public. If you’re interested please visit www.yuser.co to sign up (if you add your email, you’re on the list! ). To talk directly to the team and get your questions answered, join our Telegram https://t.me/yuser_network. We will be making some big announcements in regards to the release this week and the project, in general, this week.

If you have already signed up, please hold tight! If you have any other ideas on how to get more users, or have access to more people we can bring into the beta test please let me know :slight_smile:

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Mike

4 Likes

how many testers you guys got? & did the beta date get released yet? :open_mouth:

Currently sitting just under 400 people. Beta hasn’t been released yet, however I can confirm that June 15th it will be available for download on both Android and IOS.

2 Likes

I’m still in the beta, right? How will beta users be notified of the release?

2 Likes

already signed up for the BETA :slight_smile:

If you have signed up then yes. Between the mailing list and our Telegram https://t.me/yuser_network you will have the most up to date updates on Yuser. Beta testers will then be notified via email with directions on how to download our beta.

1 Like

Awesome :slight_smile:

I’m actually excited for this. Has a load of potential and is much more welcoming and professional than Oevo.

Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile: If you haven’t already please sign up for closed beta and join our Telegram group https://t.me/yuser_network

Already signed up for the beta. Will be sure to join Telegram

1 Like

Three questions:

Signing up for the mailing list = signing up for the closed beta. Right?

Will you be able to access Yuser without an iOS/Android device?

And lastly, can you guys make an effort to port the app to iOS 7…? :sweat_smile: I know there’s a lot of users out there (including me) who still use old phones, so this would be nice.

remember to brush your teeth.
~ mon

1 Like

Hey thanks for checking Yuser out.

To answer your questions. Yes, signing up to the mailing list also gets you added to the closed beta list. By having access without an Android/IOS device, are you meaning is Yuser also a desktop app? If so, currently Yuser is only a mobile app. I would have to check what versions of IOS Yuser will work on with our dev team.

Oop should’ve asked under this thread, is the beta still coming June 15th?

I think yes