I'm autistic

Something you might not have known about me.

Also, please do not hesitate to PM me if I overstepped any bounds or missed any social cues anywhere because missing those stuff is part of autism. I think I might have offended some people in the distant past because I missed something.

I was also adopted into the mix :joy:

24 Likes

Thanks for sharing your story with us, but nah I’ve never been offended by you (I don’t get offended that easily)!

Me too! And people always ask me where I’m actually from (assuming that I was born in Africa or something), but I was literally both born and raised in the freakin’ Netherlands and once I tell them that my biological mom is not black, their minds will be blown to the max! :joy:

12 Likes

I was adopted in the mix as well and I’m from
Mexico and my brother is autistic

9 Likes

I’ve never been offended by =) you were actually one of the first people to answer all my annoying newbie questions when I first got to the forums lol so thank you

10 Likes

My friends always tell me I seem autistic and so do my relatives. Recently I’ve taken a test at university that was meant to study behaviors in autistic people and the results are that there’s a relatively high chance that I might have a form of autism, but I’m not willing to investigate any further because I don’t care. I’m okay with how I face reality and even if I seem a little weird sometimes I like it this way lol [•_•]

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing this with all us, btw you have been really nice. :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

i’m very likely on the spectrum too. people suspect i have aspergers (which isn’t as noticeable in girls). i still need to see

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing this story with us, I’m have autism too btw. You are a nice guy

7 Likes

When I was younger people also thought I was autistic, turns out I’m highly gifted and not autistic. So maybe you’re highly gifted as well since you’re a really smart guy! Lol :joy:

6 Likes

thanks for sharing man. i sincerely mean that

6 Likes

@sem I feel like I’m rather very stupid though, certain times I wonder how can I be so dumb lol :joy:

7 Likes

Don’t worry, I have these moments as well! :joy:

6 Likes

I’m autistic with adhd. I had zero confidence with woman and relationships. Which is why pineapples been my comfort food.

6 Likes

Bro thank so much for sharing this with us :blue_heart: u are so helpful on insta group chats :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m also likely to be on the spectrum.

3 Likes

Bro same.

5 Likes

I totally understand. I have Aspergers and totally get it. You’re not alone.

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. By the way it’s wonderful how you inspired others to share their stories too!

5 Likes

I was diagnosed with AD I didn’t know until today tha-t it’s pretty much the same thing

3 Likes