If you were guaranteed to become rich what would you be willing to sacrifice? (Poll)

If you were guaranteed to become rich what would would be willing to sacrifice? (poll options below)

• family
  • friends
  • significant other (boyfriend/girlfriend)

0 voters

2 Likes

none, granted ‘friends’ live up to their namesake. they all gotta be real yaknowhatimsayin’

5 Likes

I love my family AND friends. I’m not sacrificing anyone. I don’t have a significant other yet soooo maybe that??? :man_shrugging:But then again IF she’s the love of my life then it’s a BIG NO.

2vta5q

5 Likes

Why would people chose their significant other damnn u lot are savages …

5 Likes

Depends I mean if your friends would do the same to you then yeah but if they are really close friends then no

2 Likes

only saying friends cuz i dont have any,

dab

4 Likes

I would sacrifice my “friends” those people you can linger around with but they’re not your best friends.

3 Likes

I don’t trust y’all, giving your friends away!

1 Like

i dont have a significant other so i guess i dont have to sacrifice no one

5 Likes

Same :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Significant other because they’re nonexistent :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Bye friends. Ill keep my family and start a new one lol

1 Like

@arf

none, granted ‘friends’ live up to their namesake. they all gotta be real yaknowhatimsayin’

My Response:

I see what you mean. I should have worded this better to be honest. What I should have said is, “If someone was holding you back from success, would you be willing to sacrifice them to get to the next level?” That’s what I meant when making this post.

@ShawdGawd

I love my family AND friends. I’m not sacrificing anyone. I don’t have a significant other yet soooo maybe that??? :man_shrugging:But then again IF she’s the love of my life then it’s a BIG NO.

My Response:

I see where you’re coming from with this. Respect the honesty

@Fvidz

Why would people chose their significant other damnn u lot are savages …

My Response:

I see what you mean. I should have worded this better to be honest. What I should have said is, “If someone was holding you back from success, would you be willing to stop hanging out with them to get to the next level?” That’s what I meant when making this post.

@Oren

Depends I mean if your friends would do the same to you then yeah but if they are really close friends then no

My Response:

I see what you mean. Finding someone who you can truly be a friend with while trying to be a super success is probably not easy. When you’re rich lot of people just want be around for the clout.

@Chabe

I would sacrifice my “friends” those people you can linger around with but they’re not your best friends.

My Response:

Feel the same way.

@devynb

Bye friends. Ill keep my family and start a new one lol

My Response:

Well at least you were honest :joy:

2 Likes

Significant other because I don’t have one

1 Like

I dont have a girlfriend so…

2 Likes

nope nope nope