If you never plan to be an internet content creator, what are you supposed to be/ Your dream job when you were a child

I want to be an english teacher. But as I grow, I realize that I’m socially awkward, not good with speaking or explaining and I am not good in handling a lot of children.
So I had a change of heart and just want to be a reporter or a scientist (not sure in what field but I like Science)

Until ta-da, I’m an somewhat-artsy person now

How about y’all

6 Likes

I wanted to be an astronaut but the procedure is huge and you need to know a lot of maths and naaah I can barely multiply. Still id love to go outer space.

5 Likes

Nice. Space Science is also my favorite science but I when I was young, I think being an astronaut is a huge dream, which was true tho

2 Likes

Don’t you need to explain things and talk to be a reporter?

3 Likes

Also, I used to want to be either an austronaut, scientist, or fireman (I don’t want to be any of those anymore)

2 Likes

I also threw that away because I realized that that’s also it’s thing. That’s my least dream tbh

2 Likes

i think i wanted to be an actor on disney channel lol. idk how many dream jobs i had as a child, but they were all pretty… nice. how times change~

4 Likes

Same here

1 Like

Uhh I want to be either an actor, voice actor, writer, artist, musician, or part of the police force. Tbh I changed what I wanted to be so many times when I was younger I can barely remember any, I remember I wanted to be a clown for a few days once XD

(edit) I also just want to be a content creator on sites like Twitch Youtube and now Byte, I want to study abroad in America or France as well as travel the world, I’m learning French right now and I want to learn more languages! :smiley:

4 Likes

This is going to sound silly but I always wanted to be an astronaut.:sweat_smile:I know cliché childhood dream. But adventuring out into space has always fascinated me. Around 11 or 12, I then wanted to play in the NFL. Now that I’m an adult, I just want to be a content creator and travel the world.:man_shrugging:Life can be so crazy. lol

5 Likes

Same, I can super relate to you. That was also what I aspire to be when I went to high school and had a wide idea on careers. I keep on changing until I decided that I want to create internet content now

2 Likes

True. The idea of exploring space is really fascinating.

And yes, I super agree with you.

o boi i still have so much stuff though i can’t think lol. i love it

1 Like

when I was younger I wanted to be a doctor. Too much schooling tho lol

3 Likes

A nurse Midwife !!

1 Like

Yes. Being a doctor took years, but I never had it in mind.

But great choice

2 Likes

The only thing I ever remember wanting to be was a teacher

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

i used to say i wanted to be a comedian…or a professional footballer player i think :joy: (i cant remember if there’s anymore)

1 Like

I still want to pursue acting for the rest of my life (I’ve wanted to do that since I was a kid), but otherwise I’ve wanted to be a veterinarian/journalist/doctor.

1 Like