If you make it ...?

Lets say you become huge on V2

Do you also help everybody that helped you? (If any)

Would you venture out into other platforms? If not, why?

Do you have your V2 usename(s) ready if they are taken?

Just want to get to know more people :grinning:

4 Likes

I would most definitaly help who ever helps me, no doubt about it! If I work hard on my own best believe I’ll stay on my grind. Would I venture to other platforms? Yes, because I would personally like to grow as big as I can in within my possibility. It would help with any “business” or “work” I would be doing. And yes I have my username ready to take and get a hold of as well as a few other things. I personally feel that my name will be out there as soon as V2 drops, I have MANY ideas ready and prepared to create and a reasonable steady pace.

10 Likes

I really like this, glad that no matter what you’ll be staying on that grind !:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

But I would hope that, if I were to help someone they would either payback with help as well OR pass it On to someone in need!

It’s sort of like David Dobrik and his vlog squad they all help each other grow, which I hope that’s one of many peoples goals is to help others

2 Likes

I’m not interested in other platforms necessarily. I want to get into stand up and writing but I have no interest in things like the hellhole of YouTube. I’m more than happy to help out other talented creators and unheard voices though. This app should be all about being a friend to strangers.

4 Likes

I agree with being friendly!! I cannot say it enough I’m no doubt willing to help people I have an eye on or help me as well.

I cannot agree enough! I want to grow as fast as possible but not spam my content!

2 Likes

Of course I understand ! Maybe have a sort of schedule of when you are going to upload instead of just spamming content every few minutes if that is what you mean?

1 Like

Of course I would! I wouldn’t be “big” without the people who help me :,)
I would maybe want to try out YouTube, it gives more opertunities since it’s longer than 6 seconds haha
Yea I have about 3 backup usernames oops, you can never be too prepaired I guess :joy:

I agree at least you have 3 usernames saved :laughing:

Backups for my backups

Do you also help everybody that helped you? (If any)
Of course, it takes a team. I’m tryna bring everyone up that’s with me

Would you venture out into other platforms? If not, why?
Yep. I have a lot of different sketch ideas that aren’t necessarily good for a particular platform, so I’ll keep making videos, even if they’re on a different platform.

1 Like

-Of course i help out those who helped me, it’s returning the favor

-I would like to have a decent youtube base as well

-usually 9x/10 my usernames i choose are never taken

2 Likes

Yeee im big on ig (163k) and i made a few twitter friends regarding v2 our goal is to help each other etcetc

4 Likes

I’d love to help out! I was actually wondering may you help me out on Instagram? I’m an aspiring model and the exposure would be amazing :blush:

I mean sure I can help people out but only people I believe can make it.
And it shouldn’t be hard for me, I can literally send my instagram following on vine and get 10k in the first hour

2 Likes

Correct. That is exactly what I mean!!

insta username?

Jpmusicofficial (8k) and jpmusic_backup (25,8k)