If you had dinner with 5 people, who would these 5 people be?

Read this on a prompt book, my answers would be Pewdiepie, Arin Hansen, Danny Avidan, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Yeah i sound like a 15 year old UwU boy but I love these people for getting me through hard times. What about you?

6 Likes

Im replying before ben replies HA!

2 Likes

Steve Carell, John Krasinski, Adam Sandler, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler. It’s hard but I would choose these comedians who I’ve always looked up to and will continue to look up to

1 Like

pewds, mark, toby fox, ryan higa, and avicii atm

3 Likes

Its me. Hes talking about me.

2 Likes

nick nick nick nick nick

2 Likes

WHO are YOU and CAN we GET married?

3 Likes

If we can have a dinner with dead and alive people I’d chose : Leonardo Da Vinci, Jim Carry, Robin Williams, Jerome Jarre and I don’t know who the fifth would be, anyone of the forums can join.

2 Likes

I actually wonder what leonardo would think of jim carrey’s art

Okay so for me it would be Shaq, Lebron, Kevin Hart, Will Smith and Oprah. Nothing but love and respect for these people.

1 Like

My grandmother, because she died before I was born and from all the stories I heard, she was a lovely woman. Beyoncé, Nelson Mandela, Shakira and Obama

2 Likes

Sir Alex Ferguson, Eric Cantona, David Beckham, Barack Obama and Juan Mata. All are goats in my book.

1 Like

Bryan Cranston,Norman reedus,jeffrey dean Morgan , ben askren ,jim Carrey ,jake gyllenhall

Random list but cool dudes #ByteFam

(ik jim c is kinda crazy now but that’s why I’d like to share a meal with him :joy: )

1 Like

Jim c! #ByteFam

1 Like

That’s easy Pewds, Hitler, Ariana, Syndicate and Joe Weller

1 Like