If you had $4 billion what would you do?

I’m just curious on seeing what people would do with this type of money if they had it. First thing I would do is support my family!

3 Likes

Same here. Id give a lot out to my family and then donate to my fave charities.

1 Like

I would buy 4000000 macbooks… I’m just kidding… or am I?

2 Likes

Defo pay for tuition fees, spend it on clothes and makeup and then donate to some charities.

1 Like

Tuition, buy a car, help my mom out, buy a pet (for when I get lonely)

1 Like

I would support my family and the less fortunate then have some saved up for me to support myself

1 Like

Donate it

1 Like

I would invest half, pay a financial guide to help, probably buy a house for my family and I, buy a car (that won’t break down on me), pay for my College and my sister’s, and then see what remains for things like cameras and instruments and such.

1 Like

Invest to be able to have profits in the future, move from my country and buy real estate

1 Like

Give it to Dom so he can hire people to help make v2 and get the servers

2 Likes

I would probably put about 90% in the bank and the rest to good causes.

2 Likes

Buy a company to make more money.

3 Likes

I’d buy 4 billion bananas just to prove a point

2 Likes

I would bye my dream apartment and furnish it, then donate a monthly amount to my favorite charity. I wouldn’t spend a lot at once, I would use it for what I need and really want.

1 Like

If I had 4 billion dollars are would start my youtube career and start my own fantasy factory like Rob Dyrdek and I would also donate to those in need

1 Like

Use it to hoard all the $1 bills in America, and hence force mass production of new $1 bills, destabilizing the economy.

2 Likes

Buy A yacht. With that much money I wouldn’t worry about the cost of one.

1 Like

If I had that amount of money, I’d spend to travel around the world, to study at the most prestigious university or to adopt a few hundred Corgis to do a doggy upbringing into a farm, also donate the money of course.

1 Like

Or you could sell them at a profit! LOL

1 Like

I’d buy as many old homes as I could, mainly in suburbs where they are more likely to be demolished for either McMansions or apartments. I’d renovate them and rent them cheaply to low income families.

I wouldn’t indulge in expensive cars, that’s for sure. It’s too conspicuous.

I’d donate to, or start, a naturopathy hospital, which would be located well away from the city centre (who wants to navigate city traffic to visit someone in hospital??).

Also, I’d open up a café. If it succeeds, great. If not, no great loss.

1 Like