If you could ressurect someone, would you? Who would it be? Why/why not?

I would like to think that I wouldn’t b/c it’s morally wrong. They deserve to rest in peace, that goes for those who were murdered, too. However, I can’t say what would happen if I’ve never been in the situation and - morals aside - would bring back Michael Jackson. He just needed some love and time away from spotlight.

3 Likes

I agree. You should let someone rest in peace. If I had to bring back someone though, it would be XXXTentacion. He was a legend and didn’t deserve to die so young.

1 Like

Right! I was JUST getting into his music a week before I got he news. I thought it was a joke.

It was a tragedy and it is sad, but we can’t dwell on the past. We just have to hope he rests in peace.

I wouldn’t do it, it’s too much pressure. But I would like to bring back someone like Anton Yelchin because I think he had so much more left to give.

1 Like

I hope it doesn’t offend you, @anothereleanor , but who is that?

Depends on the person/situation. If it were possible, I’d keep my resurrection to save my butt when I wind up falling on my face from tripping.

But if it were someone else, probably would be someone who hasn’t completed their goal and died feeling unfulfilled. Give them a second chance rather than die onna bad note.

2 Likes

It didn’t offend me at all! He’s an actor (he was in star trek) who died in 2016.

2 Likes

I likely wouldn’t because it’s really morally wrong and awful, but if I had to choose perhaps Tyson Stevens (drug overdose) or Christina Grimmie (she was shot after one of her concerts by a crazy guy. she was only 22 and didn’t deserve to die).

I really want to say Chester Bennington but if he were to be alive again he’d be absolutely miserable and I would feel awful for being the one to put him back into his misery.

This is a really interesting question. We discussed it in one of my first university classes and there were a lot of interesting answers.

3 Likes

Yeah, I heard about Christina. I think he was jealous that he couldn’t be with her.

1 Like

Made a similar post before:

1 Like

Seeing Christina’s name feels like a blow to the head : (

1 Like