If you could get rid of one social media platform, which one would you chose?

I would get rid of Instagram because there’s a lot of unrealistic body expectations, and there’s a lot of art thieves too. Plus we have twitter to post images and snapchat for stories

7 Likes

Half of this forum will say TikTok.

14 Likes

Right now I’d get rid of youtube, but in general I’d get rid of tiktok for the issues it creates around child safety

8 Likes

Tik Tok for many reasons, both serious and not.

7 Likes

Of course tik tok

6 Likes

Twitter, there’s a lot of beefs on twitter and i feel people there normalise depression and other things that shouldn’t be normalised. But TikTok is definitely a close second. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Literally was going to do that oooof :joy:

tiktok deffo

1 Like

TikTok 100%

2 Likes

Although there are quite a few funny videos on the platform I’d choose Tiktok like most people just do byte would get millions of more users

1 Like

Snapchat. It’s pointless at this point.

3 Likes

Facebook. Messenger can stay though.

1 Like

I think it’s impossible to measure, but I’d guess that facebook has the most malicious impact to society and absolutely is the most resistant to correcting those problems.

I feel like most of these companies need to be treated as monopolies and broken up, or at least we should start heavy regulation of their privacy and social engineering crap.

4 Likes

Tinder… I’m tired of everyone talking about it :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes! Instagram creates huge problems with its culture of perfectionism. I try to avoid posting things that make my life look glamorous for that reason.

2 Likes

Use bumble :joy:

Facebook

1 Like

Twitter, because people use it too much to spread hate :expressionless:

1 Like

Tiktok or twitter

1 Like

agreed.
people use twitter in place of news…it stifles real news because its really hard to community it # of characters.

1 Like