If you could change one thing about your childhood

Hey guys it’s the Rayhart Twins.

If you could change one thing about your childhood. What would it be and why?

5 Likes

The way my mother dressed me… Good Jesus, I swear that should have been classed as child cruelty :joy::sob:

7 Likes

I would have made myself not quit violin because God damn it why did I quit it’s soo much fun!

2 Likes

I’d change a bunch of things, I can’t pick just one :joy:

3 Likes

I’d change the way I acted when people mocked my red hair tbh lol

2 Likes

Enjoy it more, I’ve always been thinking and wanting to be older, the truth is that growing sucks

3 Likes

It does, especially if you dread moving out your parents house

I’m almost fourteen and just now realizing that I won’t be a kid forever. I should’ve enjoyed being a child while it lasted cause it’s almost high school and I can’t really be a kid there. All this time I was trying so hard to act older and I wish I could take it back.

2 Likes

Similar to @jayplastino I wish I never stopped playing the violin. I started playing when I was in fourth grade, and I was getting really good at it and then I just stopped! And now I love listening to people playing it and I largely regret quitting. :sweat:

3 Likes

There are 3 things I’d change:

1. Quitting playing the piano. I got into it in year 4/ grade 3/ age 8. I play a bit now but not as much :frowning:

2. I hate being older, so I would change some people I interacted with, the time I wasted and the amount of fun I had.

3. I would get V*ne. Not getting it was the worst mistake I made.

2 Likes

Well my childhood was pretty rough but it would’ve been better if I didn’t break my friend’s skull.

Getting vine

1 Like

eef… that’s pretty dark. Hope your friend is better tho

1 Like

Being afraid of examinations

Stop wishing to be an adult :joy: