If you could buy any business

Go back in the past and buy won’t sell vine

2 Likes

I would buy P*rn hub (it’s a joke)

1 Like

I was going to say the Democratic or Republican party but I can not decide.

1 Like

i might have to invest, sounds like a worthy cause

1 Like

Congress

1 Like

dang we got a bigshot biz man here lol

honetly for it

haha too funny. hey that biz is never going anywhere

1 Like

buy both of them, and shut em down. everyone wants right or left instead of doing what’s an effective policy

1 Like

if you’re planning to replace them. sure

1 Like

So, I’ve always wanted to turn an old drive-in into a camp ground. You could do all the camping fun and marathon slasher movies all night!

2 Likes

idk if the kids would like that be Im for it haha

1 Like

I wouldn’t buy one, I would make my own business. Moreover, I already have a plan. I’m working at the office right now for something like a year. I have not signed up contract with my boss yet and that’s why I’m free to go. After I save enough money, I will quit and start my own business. I have everything ready, even an employee schedule template I’ve found on the internet recently. I’m a man with the plan. Soon I will become a boss myself. And the first thing I will do - I will force my employees to sign a contract with me, so they won’t do the same thing, lol.

I’d buy Universal.

Since I was a kid I dreamt of having a full on, year-long Halloween/spooky theme park. “Halloween, USA.”

Kinda like Halloweentown, but with better theming, Disney or Universal Studios level imagineering and RIDES.

i Would Buy The NFL