If you built a themed hotel, what would your theme be?

If you built a themed hotel,
What would the theme be and what would the rooms look like?

I know some people are gonna say Byte, but it’s not out just yet :joy: be creative… not quite sure what we would choose? what about you?

For example, there are Disney themes, Harry Potter, Marvel and so on… Have fun! :smile:
You could honestly have any themed hotel, this could get very interesting :thinking:

5 Likes

Avatar the Last Airbender themed! Imo it’s a show that a large age group can enjoy. It’s been my favorite show since I was 10, and I still watch it to this day at 24 lol The rooms would be themed after the 4 nation’s and guests could pick their favorite nation’s room to stay in. Plus a pool themed after the Northern Water Tribe!
:fire: :ocean: :mountain: :cloud:

8 Likes

Island themed, I think that would be really cool.

3 Likes

Shrek theme hotel, far far away type beat :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I want a NBA themed hotel. Every room is its own basketball court. And you sleep in a hoop.

6 Likes

International theme. A room for every country, and international cuisine

3 Likes

Video Game themed hotel! All your favorite franchises!

1 Like

A sponge bob hotel, the seats and beds are just massive sponges the floor is really soft and feel bouncy everything is bright yellow it’ll be the best and worst hotel of all time

3 Likes

That sounds incredible! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

Hotel Transylvania

1 Like

@Reallyahmed that would be an awesome hotel to stay out, we could see the hotel at a Disney park or something like that where everyone could stay! @Oren that’s so dam creative :laughing: would love to stay there, the sponge would be awesome, you could add like a massive sponge pit you jump into :joy: that you can’t get out of lol. @GenesisKid every teenagers dream to have a game themed hotel, every floor is a different game, that would be awesome! @B.C.MacNation a room for every country, we would stay in Australia :australia: with all the Kangaroos and bush on the wall :yum:. @ShawdGawd sleeping in a hoop would probably feel like your on a hammock, the room sounds like there wouldn’t be much sleeping going on, just playing basketball :smirk: @devynb Like Shrek says it all… :heh: were there sign us up :upside_down_face: @Wyatt It brings a whole new meaning to what would you do if you were stuck on an island, :palm_tree: we would want to stay at that island, super simple but hey! that’s what you want sometimes right! and last but not least @Sunshine Your themed hotel sounds sick, it sounds like you put a lot of effort into it, we would stay there. Even the whole pool theme after the Northern tribe-like, book us in now, we’re leaving tomorrow :crazy_face::crazy_face:
Thanks for all the replies, we love hearing them! :muscle:

4 Likes

Game of Thrones

1 Like

Why is this hotel not invented yet??? :open_mouth::open_mouth::rofl:

1 Like