If you became V2 famous what's the first thing you would do?

The first thing I would do is create a brand/business. Maybe sell some merch, start a youtube channel, and start collaborating with influencers. You?

2 Likes

The first thing I would do is start a brand, idk what but I love the business aspect of everything. Then hopefully branch off into a lot of different things I’ve always wanted to do to be honest :joy:

2 Likes

I’d probably start a youtube channel as well, and I’d love to collaborate. If I ever get ‘famous’ I’d interact with as many fans as possible because I’m currently the fangirl lmao so I know how much it’d mean to the fans

still not do my homework on time

7 Likes

Drop Outta School :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Shove it in my family’s faces b/c they never believed in me and thought all of this is one big joke.

2 Likes

Id probably do nothing and just keep making videos cuz I gotta stay humble

Me too :joy:

Get into music industry

Use this recognition in my favor and benefit my audience, as I will always be grateful to them and if I start earning money, I invest it in the future

1 Like

Sell promotions and collab

2 Likes

I would pay off my wifes student loans and work from there lol

1 Like

I already have a more or less big following so i’d Say that I would probably just announce a tour. (I make music)

1 Like

Lol imma do that to everyone at school bc they think I suck @ everything and no one actually believes in me.