If Today Were The Last Day Of Your Life, Would You-

If Today Were The Last Day Of Your Life, Would You Want To Do What You’re About To Do Today? Post your thoughts below

7 Likes

Lol its 6pm in NY (the day’s basically over) so if I found out I only had until midnight to live I’d probably call all my family members and tell them I loved them, pray to God and hope I make it to heaven, then sit down on the couch with my dog and watch a movie until I drift off to sleep and quietly pass on.

14 Likes

Same as Alley, the days almost over so id have a nice meal and spend time with family and pray my hardest to get into Heaven. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Idk but I’d probably end the day by dying

7 Likes

Probably tell people how I feel about them ha what are they gonna do kill me :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’d go for a walk and when I got home I’d just hug my dogs for a while and probably be really sad and regretful that I couldn’t do more with my life lol.

5 Likes

Call my family and loved ones and spill my guts to them and tell them I loved them

5 Likes

id ask dom to put out phase 3 beta until i go…

3 Likes

probably follow my bucket list… jump out of an airplane and skydive, go to Portugal, and attempt to meet someone famous… (i have so much more)

3 Likes

i would say bye and just patiently and excitedly wait

3 Likes

I will spend my time on the internet I guess.

3 Likes

Since it is 8:40am and I will probably call my parents. It is a great thing I came to Canada, since after immigration I could cherish my memories by video calling them. I will also talk with my friends who are here and also back home (India). I would tell, “I love you” even though it is enemy or friend since it doesn’t matter. I would watch old tv shows and sit on my bed, and sleep so I can quietly pass out…

4 Likes

id probably die before im expected to, then when im supposed to die itl bring me back to life

4 Likes

Well I just graduated today so yes most likely :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’d probably just. Take a rest. I do a lot of my “work” from home, and I’m super ambitious, but always stressing because I’m at a point in my life where I lack direction. I would probably just stop and. Bloody chill out for a bit. Sit outside, invite the ones I love over. I think I’d be pretty at piece with/before whole thing. So, in short I would let myself chill in substitute for today.

3 Likes

I’ve already sky dived from the air so I might as well do it again by jumping from space. Be one epic fall from there. That’s just me

1 Like

So you wouldn’t do at least one crazy thing?

1 Like

I’d sky dive from space. So you wouldn’t do at least one crazy thing before your passing?

1 Like

Often when I think about the after life, I think about reincarnation. If we’re to come back as a bug I’d be majorly disppoonted

1 Like

If that we’re me, I’d spam him to release it today :rofl:

1 Like