If I Was Famous I would _______

If I Was Famous I would troll until the days of mordor

5 Likes

Use my career and influence to help others and make other people happy :))

13 Likes

Be a better person to at least give a glimmer of influence to someone out there.

8 Likes

Get a big house and clean the ocean

8 Likes

Share my wealth with my close friends and get my hands dirty in order to help rebuild foreign countries in need

9 Likes

Become an assasin and take out drug lords

3 Likes

Use my fame (and money) for good.

4 Likes

If I was famous I would use my platform to elevate my neighborhood and build affordable housing to save people from homelessness

3 Likes

I would buy alot of surprises for my parents

4 Likes

Well if wealth come with fame, I would pay back my college money to my parents (only if in this scenario I’m famous where I don’t go to college anymore) and then I would just try to live my best life with friends and family with that money I received

4 Likes

Get a big ocean and clean the house.

4 Likes

I would have the beta:(

2 Likes

I know how you feel oof

2 Likes

run for congress.

3 Likes

Use my career to interact with fans. I know how much it means to me when someone I look up to actually recognizes my existance.

4 Likes

i think i would try to take care of myself better before i do anything, and then try to call out major issues and aid to stop them without being annoyingly preachy lol

4 Likes

I would probably just buy McDonald’s and wouldn’t worry about expenses.:relieved:

5 Likes

Glad to hear that. Always good to be a good influence.

1 Like

Makes sense :joy:

1 Like

I like that idea. Feel like with great wealth, it gives people to also give back greatly as well

1 Like