If Byters Were Anime Characters

Name what anime characters each byter would be be.

1 Like

@arf as midoriya

4 Likes

Me as Kazuma from Konosuba

2 Likes

Who am I @AIexander lol

2 Likes

Shikamaru

1 Like

5 Likes

Texas smash

1 Like

I’d most def be fucking Natsu from Fairytale

3 Likes

I think @AIexander would be Jiraiya from Naruto

1 Like

I die tho

Either Sango from Inuyasha or Sailor Mars. Sweet but with a lot of attitude, also Kagura from Inuyasha I love her smoriginal :relieved:

source

3 Likes

i’m mob from mob psycho 100

2 Likes

I’m whoever the best is :100::sob:Cuz can’t nobody touch me, might have to call me Goku

2 Likes

Aye my mans, Goku cool and all but if we looking at this honestly Gohan should be the strongest saiyan out there. Writers just said screw him ergo him being so weak, but if he trained as much as Goku Gohan wouldn’t be touched.

Example:

Goku went ssb kioken in order to beat him, and Gohan has only been training for like a week

4 Likes

Anyways I feel like I’m kirishima lol

2 Likes

He only went kaioken Cuz gohan begged him too​:sleeping:if he rewind , goku was doing fine in super Saiyan 2 against ultimate Gohan :100: and yeah Gohan got like 3 hits on blue but it was like a second , that ain’t nothing , Gohan a nerd and goku a G

1 Like

Big homie, mans shouldn’t be able to touch him while he in ssb. He ain’t train in how long? Dbz wasn’t even supposed to be for Goku if was for Gohan that’s why they killed goku off in the cell saga but fans cried over it so writers brought him back lol

1 Like

I mean vegeta and goku touched jiren in ssb despite the big gap, that’s why i don’t think that one second of punches don’t mean much :eyes: like fr goku was doing work in just super Saiyan 2…plus Gohan stood no change against toppo

1 Like

Writers made the right choice :100:Gohan a slice of life MC

1 Like

Gohan deserved a new transformation that shoulda whooped all them, they gave future trunks “Saiyan rage” or ultra saiyan whatever they named that form. But they always wanna ho Gohan like he yamcha or some junk, jiren should’ve been fighting super saiyan white Gohan not ultra instinct Goku

1 Like