Ideas/Topics

Anyone else stuck on ideas for this app? Any advice to not make me look dumb :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

If you see a byte you like maybe try adapt it and make it your own. For example: what people have been doing with @/Chris “The sun is coming out” byte.

1 Like

Well the best thing is just go out and have fun and get inspiration from whatever you’re doing! That’s what I do lol. Even if it’s just taking a walk around your house.

2 Likes

thank you!

Any small skit you can find funny, depending on the kind of content you make and the interests you have. It really depends, since I’m biased as a small little skit maker. Also, make sure it fits in six seconds.

For example, today, I made a small skit about anime protagonists always blowing themselves up. I have a lot of trouble making things fit at 6 seconds sometimes, though. My byte is @PlasticRice :^)

1 Like

You can also watch bytes and think of a way to make them better with your own twist.
At the end of the day there isn’t such a thing as original idea and even if there is it’s very unlikely you will find it.
I hope I helped :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Let me let you in on a secret. I come up with most of my ideas when im stoned
Please dont tell anybody!
Aw man, now my secret’s out there for the world to see :tired_face:

2 Likes