Idea when adding music to a video

When editing clips through the Vine app, I was only able to add a track from the phone library. For V2 it would be great if we can link Spotify or Amazon Music to the account and upload a song from their catalog as well. I understand it may not be simple to implement and lots of legal stuff to sort out, but I thought to put the idea out there.

3 Likes

Adding Spotify or Amazon songs if possible would be great!

3 Likes

Interesting idea, but you might want to categorize this post under ideas & features :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t forget Apple Music! There are dozens of us, DOZENS, who couldn’t use any of their library songs for vines because they were Apple Music files instead of their own MP3 files :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Done! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be great but Spotify would probably require you to be a premium user :confused:

1 Like

Oh definitely! I just hope allowing us to link those services isn’t as difficult. If the phone library is the only option then it’s better than nothing, lol.

That’s a good point. I have Premium but I didn’t think about how the different music plans can make this more difficult.

Nooo…

Hopefully YouTube soundtracks as well because I don’t have access to hardly any of those lmao

2 Likes