Idea: v***r of the week?

Maybe there could be a little section where all the viners who got the most likes or views can be posted so more people can know about them

Thoughts?

15 Likes

Possibly.

2 Likes

As I said in another post:

I like this idea. But it should not be biased and strictly based on views. It should take into consideration other factors as well. This way people can discover new v2ers

4 Likes

I 100% agree

2 Likes

I like it.

1 Like

What is the criteria for being selected…

Idk but it can’t just be based on views\ likes maybe how much the user is an impact on others ?

Quite similar to this? Leaderboard Top 100 for every country
I think that would be nice

5 Likes

But it would need to be where you can only be artist of the week maybe once a year so others have a higher chance of being artist of the week. Or have top 10 or 15 artist of that week. But still have a limit on the number of times you can be on the list

2 Likes

Sorta like a YouTube trending page “Creator on the rise”

2 Likes

Vine had this. It was called Creator Spotlight, or something and I enjoyed that feature and I don’t think it should go away

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like

I like that idea

Yes you should

I love that idea! Idefintely agree it should be geared towards more smaller viners. Maybe favtor in how frequently they post and how active their audience is

1 Like

Kinda like the trending tab on YouTube ,I like the idea of that

2 Likes

Yes ! That is a great idea :ok_hand:t3:

Yeah kinda like that

2 Likes

Dibs on artist of the month for the first year of V2 existence

2 Likes

I have previously mentioned this in another post, having “Artist of the Day”, or “Loop of the Day” (assuming videos would be called Loops in v2) which would be staff picked like the feature in the App store… this could make small and unknown Artists get featured easily…

I’m leaving the post below…

2 Likes