I'd like to make an apology

Earlier today, I liked a post without actually paying attention to what it was about. This massively backfired at me in a terrible way. I dont expect everyone to forgive me, but this mistake WILL NOT happen again. So once again, I’m sorry and I’ve learned my lesson.

• Army
14 Likes

Wondering if you ever saw this thread:

8 Likes

Yea i just viewed the thread, this has happened a few times now where I’ve liked an inappropriate post due to not paying attention. Its honestly all my blame and I’m fixing this problem as of now.

3 Likes

Yeahhh. Definitely be careful moving forward, bro, but I’d imagine most people can tell who you are and what you stand for and against…and I saw a summary of what the Byte was about, and I know you’re not about that. I’d even advise watching ALL THE WAY through each time. Sometimes people’s work can be so pure and clean on purpose and then at the very end they throw something in just to be pricks. Lesson learned!

3 Likes

Thanks man! Today was definitely a learning lesson.
It doesn’t make what I did ok but I hope eventually I’ll be forgiven

2 Likes

Id like to point out this has been an issue for a looooong time right. People have addressed that new videos seem to ALWAYS and CONSTANTLY be getting likes from the same individuals almost right after they are uploaded. Not only that, but scrolling through the latest videos uploaded on the app and looking at their likes will make it pretty clear that some have gone through and just liked each and everyone one of them without watching

Hoping you saying “I’ve learned my lesson” is genuine and not just some words, but we shall see

19 Likes

Out of the loop. What did I miss?

2 Likes

Indeed, I mean my promise. This will stop

I liked a very, inappropriate/racist post without paying attention.

think you need to consider why this happened, because we all know this isn’t just ‘not paying attention’ what it actually is, is liking every post so that people get a notification and go to your profile :slight_smile:

not the only person doing it, but one of them. everyone knows.

18 Likes

Yes, and its stopping today.

3 Likes

29 Likes

Yeah, you need to be EXCEPTIONALLY cautious about what people are posting now. It’s not the time to think of engagement and I don’t think blindly liking things on autopilot is what is going to get you there.

We owe it to ourselves and everyone else to be very deliberate with our actions right now.

5 Likes

Lol yes thats funny, all jokes aside though, I’m sorry. Today made me realize the outcome of blindly spamming posts.

3 Likes

yes I definitely agree.

3 Likes

I actually did the opposite once. Reported something before watching the whole thing because it looked like something bad and it ended up being clean :grimacing: we all make mistakes! It’s good to learn a lesson :v:

2 Likes

This “supportive community” gave four likes to the person who admitted a fault and informed he’d work on it moving forward and 10 (at the moment) to the people who couldn’t help but say “we told you so.” Don’t bother commenting back. I’m watching UFC and enjoying my night. Just saying…don’t call yourself a supportive community when you jump on someone’s mistakes every chance you get.

6 Likes

@RayRayLego - agreed with ur statements- little over judgmental and @MikeFaria is a great creator :blush:

3 Likes

sorry, i support you blindly liking every video you see.

i am going to watch ufc dont comment back

8 Likes

I’m assuming good intent here, but I know folks have specifically called him and this out before and he admitted to seeing the thread on it so- maybe it just took a month or so to sink in.