Icebreaker! What is your main goal in life?

Hello all! Just another post to get more familiar with everyone. So. Tell me your deepest darkest… goal in life!

For me right now my main goal is to hold a wombat. After following along with the stories of several wombat sanctuaries caught in the bushfires of Australia I realized wombats are some of the fluffiest and purest animals alive. And I would dearly like to hold one. Preferrably a common wombat, but a strange bat faced wombat would do too. For more information about my beloved wombats see:

And now tell me about you! What do you want from life? What change or achievement will increase your happiness the most?

*edit In pursuit of my goals I’ve just changed my byte username to @MadameWombat. I think this will greatly help my cause.

7 Likes

My goal: exist

1 Like

I just want a steady stream of passive income so I can do what I want in life without stressing about bills. Like live in a warm city and program my video game.

2 Likes

I want to write a book series. Then write and read fanfic of my own book series for the laughs.

1 Like

A noble calling.

1 Like

That sounds like an absolute dream. What’s your game about?

1 Like

:joy: Genius.

1 Like

I want to be recognized for doing what I love and make enough money to support my family

2 Likes

What would you most want to be recognized for? (What is it you love doing?)

1 Like

Trying to keep it under wraps until it’s closer to completion :slight_smile: It will probably be a while. But thanks for asking!

2 Likes

I love making VFX shorts and telling stories that invoke emotion. Most of the time my shorts are about how I feel and what is going through my head

1 Like

Understandable. Be sure to let your Byte fam know when it’s further along!

2 Likes

Just checked out your channel. Your travel edits are so cool! You’ve got a lot of talent.

My main goal is to blow up! And then act like I don’t know nobody hahahaha

Lmao nah fr, just to live an exciting life while affording to make sure my parents are straight for all the years they’ve taken care of me as well as making sure I’ll be able to provide for my family.

1 Like

Are wombats the animals that poop cubes?

Also my goal rn is to just finish my PhD so I can get a job lol

1 Like

Hahaha thanks I really appreciate it. I put in a lot of time and in all of this. This is the one thing I am really good at. I don’t know about if other have felt this way. But as a kid I never thought of my self to be good at anything. But then my friend introduced me to video editing. And that opened up my world. I spent hours on hours on hours everyday making music videos (this was in 2000). I had finally found something I can be good at. I have spent my whole life after that chasing this feeling. And today hearing you say that you like work had made the past 20 years worth it. So again thank you it really means a lot

2 Likes

Get into medical school! I just finished my Undergrad this past winter and I’m using Byte as a hobby while I prepare for the MCAT for this upcoming application cycle. Long road ahead, but a fulfilling one! :^)

2 Likes

They most certainly are! :blush:

Dang, PhD is super intense. I’ve seen some of your other posts about being a chemist but I didn’t realize you were at the PhD level. That’s so awesome!

1 Like

That’s wonderful! What field of medicine will you be studying?

1 Like

:purple_heart: That’s so good to hear. Keep on following your passion!