Icebreaker Question!

Time for another icebreaker!

If you guys could travel to your favorite vacation spot, where would you guys want to go?

14 Likes

I would love to go to New York City again or to San Diego for Comic Con!

5 Likes

My wife went to Orlando a couple years back and always talks about the wizarding world. So I’d LOVE to go there.

2 Likes

Mans been tryna reach Tokyo for a minute now

6 Likes

I’d love to visit NY again! I went when I was a teenager and it was awesome! :sunglasses: Comic-Con would be a plus bc I’ve never been to one lol.

3 Likes

Highly recommend it. I used to live in FL so it’s definitely something you should do.

Great place for visiting but wouldn’t recommend living there lol.

2 Likes

Japan would be cool man. Mt. Fuji would be awesome!

2 Likes

Ya she said it was like standing in a sauna whenever she was outside, so maybe in the “colder” months we would go.

3 Likes

I’ll warn you that there are LITERALLY 4 days out of the year that FL gets “cold” (like under 50 degrees). Rest of the year is 70 degrees and above lmao.

2 Likes

I’m so basic but I love Miami :joy:

3 Likes

This is kinda cheating but I’d love to go on the amazing race- my favorite TV show, where teams go around the world and complete various local challenges. Would be such an epic adventure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Miami’s dope. Been there a couple of times but everything there is so expensive haha.

3 Likes

Love that show!

2 Likes

Fiji!!

1 Like

I’d love to visit New York one day

4 Likes

I want to go to Tokyo too man!

3 Likes

Soooo expensive but you just gotta find the lowkey local places!!

2 Likes

I would highly recommend it! It was a wonderful experience! Although the first day there you’ll have to get use to the sewer smell, but besides that it’s great!

3 Likes

I want to go on a cheese tour :joy::yum::clap:

4 Likes

where can I sign up for this?!?!?! lol

3 Likes