I wrote a blog post about V2!

Hey guys! I just wanted to share this blog post I wrote about V2 and it’s community. Please check it out if you’ve got the time, and if you’re on Medium, leave a few claps :smile:

5 Likes

wow, that’s a really nice post! and yes I agree on the community helping the app’s release beforehand as well. keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

That was a great read! :black_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

Aww honestly it was so sweet of you to write about v2 in your blog post. I can see this community means a lot to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice Article- glad you gave your perspective especially since you ARE in here and can gather true information, unlike other articles! Keep it up!!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks!!

Great, I’m going to keep the link so that when I have free time I can check it

1 Like

Don’t you all feel like we’re just getting punked?

The code already exists, obviously, so why hasn’t the app dropped yet?

I would bet that a year from now it still hasn’t dropped. Yeah, yeah, I’m being negative. But where is the app?

How long do you think it takes to build an app? @GnarlyTechnology

The app already exists. It’s not like he’s having to invent anything. He already invented it.

And how do you know that it exists? If you’re talking about Vine, he doesn’t own that anymore. Twitter bought Vine in 2013, and because he sold all his rights to the app, he doesn’t have access to it, especially not after he left the company years before it shut down. He’s making a new app from scratch, and is the only person working on it, outside of his day job. It’s going to take him MONTHS to get a working prototype ready.

You can be negative all you want, but I don’t think Dom would make an announcement this big and keep running just to dupe everyone. If you don’t think he’s going to release the app, then why are you on the forums? @GnarlyTechnology