I wonder what the next Featured Hashtag is going to be on Byte!

I doubt they will be avoiding religious days, I’m most certain that when christmas comes around we will be bombarded with christmas content. Easter probably doesn’t trend as well lol

2 Likes

@MattyDee @Beegenics I had tons of fun with the #DeepThoughts !

2 Likes

#VideogameAchievers or something video games related? Like best or hardest video games achievent gotten or maybe best video game moment ever etc.

1 Like

#doitforbyte

2 Likes

No lie, @Bout_seven did this latest #myauditon trend before anyone else​:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

#bitebyte it’s when you go around biting things in public. Very good and very safe and sanitary

2 Likes

I really liked #EndofaMovie lol we should do TV shows next

2 Likes

I started one today I kind of like called inappropriate comments I like it might do another… :laughing: @imrdavis Urineluck was fun but didn’t get a lot of steam like ByteFyrer… My audition for is real fun too those are rolling in pretty funny…

3 Likes

So, I’ve decided to go with #movielinesinquarantine
Idk if anybody but me will be interested in it, but if you are- my byte on it is up.

2 Likes

I’m going to do my first ever Vagepost on byte, and I wondered if maybe I should make it a hashtag and encourage other to do it… but I also feel like most vagueposts are negative and it could get toxic? What do you guys think?

For context, my vaguepost is going to be directed at someone I’d love to be friends with, so it will be very much a positive kind of post.

2 Likes

#kathybatesfrommisery

I’m actually wondering if it’ll get featured though

3 Likes

How about #showmeyourinspiration?

I ain’t gone say it…y’all should know what next trend I’m referring to :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

8 Likes

#allhailqueenkathy

2 Likes

When i get spyro on the switch itll be when i finally catch that mother fack you chase with the egg :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It is what issss Kathy

to do it , it must be the most epic do that has ever been done. like a mic drop moment

cliff hangers are the worst

Watch the next one be #kathybatesfrommisery lol

3 Likes

It’s going to be #kathybatesfrommisery