I wonder what the next Featured Hashtag is going to be on Byte!

We’ve already had an amazing start with the 5 featured hashtags starting with my favorite
#ByteFighter , then we had #crafternoon , #EndofaMovie , #MeetTheLadies , and #BytesGotTalent that just ended. Tell me, which one is your favorite so far? Which hashtag do you want to see featured next? Are you as anxious as me to see the next featured tag?!

10 Likes

I would love to either see a pun related one
or like, a deliberately bad dance one like #latenightdanceparty or something.

4 Likes

Hopefully moviescene…

Riiiight @JordanMiller :joy:

3 Likes

That would be hilarious! And would also feed traffic into the dance category which is great.

1 Like

We did already have a #EndofaMovie hashtag

2 Likes

I said scene

1 Like

Yussss! I’ve been sick with abnormally bad allergies but I still wanna do it!

4 Likes

oh no i hope you feel better man

3 Likes

Lol, Meet the Partners :hugs:

3 Likes

I’m so lost when in regards to the Partner program, did the selection happen already?

1 Like

I plead the fifth.

2 Likes

I think itll be cool if @Beegenics tag gets featured #DeepThoughts

6 Likes

#unrelatedMovieQuotes would also be fun.
Like, take a quote from a movie, set a small skit to it- but context has to be different to the original.

3 Likes

I love the ideas! I’d be more than happy to join in on your hashtags :grin:

3 Likes

I loved the #ByteFyter had so much fun with that… I met and followed a lot of new creators :blush: I would love to see @Beegenics #Deepthoughts take off!!!

6 Likes

Daaaaaww that’d be cool to see! However I don’t see it be diverse enough to get a feature! But thank you for thinking of my byte I’m so glad people liked it enough to do it themselves!

4 Likes

Much love brother! Thanks for participating in it :grin:

2 Likes

I was expecting an Easter related tag or category, we don’t do holidays? Maybe avoiding religious days? It could have been about chocolate or bunnies though…

5 Likes

Maybe #ByteMeetsMakeupBoys?
Good Idea? or Something?

2 Likes

That sounds like a cool idea, i might sit that one out since i don’t own any makeup supplies lol But i’m totally down to support. :grin:

1 Like