I wish they were real ;-;

What is one thing you wish exists that doesn’t exists in the real world? Mine would be a portal gun bc I always wanted to try to put one portal on the ground and another above that portal and jump in it and just be stuck in a loop :yum:

8 Likes

Wonder Woman’s gauntlets because it would be super cool to use them :smiley: Maybe against a boat and see how far away that boat goes :thinking:

3 Likes

Definitely would love a lightsaber. A real one.

5 Likes

Oops - thought it was another topic thread :joy::joy::joy:

Sorry, a bit of adult humor :blush:

4 Likes

I forgot about light sabers :scream:

4 Likes

Time travel machines

3 Likes

Endless food.

Like no.matter how.much ice cream or spaghetti i ate it would constantly refill itself. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I would love that

2 Likes

Teleport

1 Like

Pokémon

2 Likes

Programmable medical nanotechnology

Eat a tube of orange paste and then you have nanobots in your bloodstream, repairing cells, blasting bad microbes, killing cancer cells. Nanobots injected into the nervous system could also repair brain damage or paralysis.

You could even program them to focus on certain areas in case of injury or illness.

This would also open the possibility to permanent body modifications using DNA alteration along the lines of CRISPR. Change cosmetic things like your hair or eye colour, improve resistance to UV rays in the skin, strengthen bones, boost metabolism, slow or prevent aging, all sorts of wild shit

This isn’t really a fantasy either, technology is heading in this direction. I just hope I live long enough to see it.

5 Likes

Being able to get starter Pokémon :eyes:

I already know I would hella misuse teleportation :joy::smiling_imp:

Honestly a fabricator so we don’t need to buy or use anything

1 Like

Death Note

1 Like

Unlimited pancakes :drooling_face:

Idk if I can trust anyone or my self with such power :sweat_smile:

You had me at killing cancer cells