I will be taking an indefinite break after fact 200 for health reasons

I noticed a lump growing on my left foot during the beginning of quarantine, I called to have an appointment made to get it checked up on and would only get into the hospital this month.

The doctor at the time strongly believes it to be a tumor known as a neuroma, and I will be going in on the 7th of next month to have it checked out and formally diagnosed by a podiatrist.

The doctor says it should be benign if it is in fact a neuroma which is good and I hope to be the case, but I will need to have injections or surgery to have it removed in the end most likely.

Because I have all of my facts pre-filmed in advance, I will able to still consecutively post up to that date. But I will be taking time off to deal with this, for it will impact my workload for other matters. I will also be able to work on some other projects that I’ve been putting off to the side.

At any rate, I just thought I’d post this somewhere, take care everyone.

46 Likes

Don’t even worry about it fam take all the time you need :pray:

7 Likes

I am gonna miss you and I wish you for a good recovery. Health is more important because at the end of the day Bytes are just Bytes but life and enjoying life is so much more. I wish you well and will be praying for your recovery. Let us know how you are because you are and always will be a part of this community no matter what!

6 Likes

Sending you love and healing thoughts. :heartbeat::vulcan_salute:t3:

4 Likes

We hope you recover soon. Stay healthy and strong!

5 Likes

You’ll make a speedy recovery. We’ll see you soon buddy. Take care
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

Oh man, Byte will still be here when you’re back! Take care of yourself first :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hope it is nothing to worry about and any procedures you have go as smooth as possible!! Take care, and like orange said, byte will be here when you’re back

3 Likes

Dang dude I’ll miss you for sure. Take it easy brother.

4 Likes

Glad to hear it will likely be fine, but that’s still a scary thing to be going through. Best wishes and speedy recovery! The Byte community is here for you!

2 Likes

Glad it will be non cancerous most likely. Take your time.

2 Likes

Omg! We love you! Please stay safe!

2 Likes

Sending you lots of love and hoping for a very fast and speedy recovery! You got this! Well be here eagerly waiting for your return! :pray:t6::heart: Health first; byte second!

2 Likes

Stay safe & take care! Wishing you a healthy recovery!

2 Likes

Best of luck king!!!

2 Likes

Health is wealth! Take care friend :blush:

2 Likes

Sending love and light your way, I hope all goes well. Please keep us posted.

2 Likes

I hope everything turns out okay! Like others have said, take the time you need. Byte and the community will be here when you get back :slight_smile: :wave:

1 Like

Your first fact once you’re back should for sure be that youre okay! Stay safe :blue_heart:

3 Likes

I’ll miss your posts, hope everything goes well!

1 Like