I was just curious

if I started to make videos on instagram if you all would be interested in checking them out?

I’ve always wanted to make videos of some sort, but I’m kinda (okay, very) anxious and awkward and would feel weird if my friends irl found them. however I just made a new instagram that none of my friends know about :slight_smile:

so I was just curious if any of you would be interested in looking at some of my content before v2 actually comes around?

sorry if I bothered you guys.

5 Likes

No bother! Feel free to share your content here. Link us your instagram page so we can check it out :slight_smile:

BTW, dont worry about people finding out about your page. It usually limits you knowing that the people watching you are people you know, but you get used to it soon

3 Likes

Yes, show us your instagram :muscle:

2 Likes

@FaizalDawx @vtor oh my thank you for being so nice! it means a lot! I’ll give my instagram tomorrow when I upload! :smile:

2 Likes

Okay, tomorrow just mark me on this topic if you post your Instagram here or send me a private message

1 Like

will do and thank you again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would really love to! :grin: Mention your new IG profile when you are done

1 Like

Aaaaaa I would totes watch all ur videos

1 Like

DO it man!
I’ve made it a point these days to upload videos mostly. That’s the right direction of all social media.
add me up! ill follow ya back @damnitdc

1 Like

@damnitdc Your IG profile is crazy bro! :joy:

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll watch your videos :smile:

1 Like

meh, i don’t really use instagram. but i would probably watch your vids anyway :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

woah dude I love it! it’s really funny! :smile:

also thank you so much guys! I wasn’t expecting all of you to be so supportive! :smile: tysm! I’m uploading soon :slight_smile:

I would watch your videos, tell us your username

1 Like

okay everyone, I just made my first video so here’s my instagram @julie.plastino :slight_smile:

1 Like

You nailed it! :joy::joy: kooooool @julieohdeer

1 Like

oh thank you! :smile: since its my first video, the editing is a bit off and stuff but I’m hoping to improve as I go along :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg, I did exactly the same thing with my instagram lmao so I totally understand but sure, I’ll check them out :smile:

3 Likes

oh thanks! :smile: I only have one up so far :joy:

1 Like