I want you guys to judge my art

I am working on a project and wanted some eyes to judge this. The picture is suppose to represent a person kneeling. Does it look like the guy is kneeling, if not leave some suggestions. 13%20AM

4 Likes

Both the knee and foot would have to be on the same level (Assuming he is kneeling on foot)
Maybe try a side angle to make it easier? Unless you have to keep it facing this way

4 Likes

Yeah, it actually does but why are the legs and body two different colours?

1 Like

I think it’s pretty good, but is the person kneeling at an angle?

1 Like

I will move a little bit the another leg, is very straight

I can’t really tell, but because you said I can :thinking:

1 Like

ya, I have to keep it this way.

hmm…you are correct, why are they different color, I will change the color and see how it looks, if it looks good I will keep it all white. Thanks for your question.

1 Like

that is exactly what some irl people said which is why I asked you guys why. Thank you for your honest response.

it looks ok, although it may be difficult to figure out they’re kneeling at first glance

1 Like

I’d say more shading and it would look like it.

1 Like

He does look like he’s kneeling but I wouldn’t have been able to tell if I hadn’t been told that that’s what he was doing. I’d bring the kneeling leg down a little more to be closer to the ground. The way it is now, it just kind of looks like it’s sitting behind him. Not bad work though.

1 Like