I wanna share this to anybody whos having a bad day

Today, I wanna share this to everyone who is having a bad day but doesn’t want to share their story but I will like to share my story. I’m in a very bad mood because I feel like I wanna do things better than waste my time going to college because I’ve been losing my hair like crazy, repeating the same courses over and having unsupportive parents who don’t support my dreams and what I love to do in the future like they want me to get into computers, but that’s not my thing. I’m interested in directing films and music videos because that’s what I love to do and they don’t support that and hopefully I wish one day I wanna estrange from my parents because of this fucking mess.

4 Likes

well, i think you should see a psychologist, it’s a good help

4 Likes

I’ll talk to somebody about it thanks

3 Likes

if you want you can send me a message

2 Likes

Chase your dream, your life your choice don’t let anyone tell you what to do ! Ur the man !

6 Likes

Do what you like and like what you do. You’ll regret not doing it :+1:

5 Likes

Do you own a camera?

2 Likes

If there’s a will, there will always be a way. You might not find that way now, but if you continue chasing it in every way possible, you never know that you’re alread on that way.

3 Likes

Everything gets a bit easier when you talk about it. This forum is filled with amazing supportive people if you don’t want to see a professional. I hope things pick up❤️

3 Likes

college can be stressful I totally get that. Believe in yourself, set a goal and chase it relentlessly

4 Likes

I will thanks

1 Like

Hopefully it will thank you

1 Like

yes i do

thanks I will do that

1 Like

Your right i should

1 Like