I wanna be the first to say

CONGRATULATIONS, to those who made it in the creator program!! It’s April 15, & I don’t know who’s in it yet but we’re all about to find out pretty soon =D but whoever you all are, seriously congrats and to those who didn’t make it, we’ll get ‘em next time boys , & girls :grin::muscle:t4::fire::white_heart::dizzy::sparkles::clinking_glasses: Super hype for what’s to come next ! Byte On !!

29 Likes

:clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

7 Likes

Yeess!! Congrats!!!

6 Likes

I wonder how we are going to find out. Or if the people already know and it just going public now. Either way, I fully support those who are accepted in the program!! Congrats!

7 Likes

What if they made a neat little video showcasing all of the people chosen and post it here, youtube or twitter :thinking::sparkles:

8 Likes

Do the winners have to put out multiple Bytes per day to get paid? If they knew they were going to win I am sure they have a ton of premade bytes to share I would think. It will be interesting to see the flood of Bytes the paid people put out. I think with paid people putting out tons of good stuff then the natural next step would be marketing to draw in new people. Right?

4 Likes

Just the vibe :love_you_gesture:t4: congrats :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Still haven’t heard anything. Like some people are suggesting it could be later today but I hope everything is working out smoothly rn tbh.

2 Likes

I would love it

3 Likes

Probably just sorting everything out so everything does roll out smoothly. =)

2 Likes

true true

2 Likes

Congrats to the partners!!! Its awesome that this is even a legit thing I mean wow… :wave::wave::wave::wave::metal::metal:

3 Likes