I’ve come to a realization

There’s a growing number of people from Gen Z holding others accountable. They have my respect and I must now earn theirs. Hope that more good things come from this!

5 Likes

They have No respect from me.

3 Likes

aw bruv why not :heart:

They are bringing engagement, but boy they are savage.

4 Likes

Because toxic terrorists :grimacing::+1:

3 Likes

we’re terrorists now? when did that happen? it’s not our fault we know what humor is :nail_care:t2:

I spend 3 -5 hrs making vids and I like to share them with others. I don’t need “jokes calling me a pedofile” not funny brah

8 Likes

Can’t respect the haters

5 Likes

youre right, saying that is literally too far. honestly the only time we say this is when the person we are “bullying” says really creepy and perverted things, idk why they would think saying that to you was funny : (

1 Like

bruv i just took a little visit to ur account and u get tons of support so why don’t u focus on that then do the classic remove hate comment and move on with life :woman_shrugging:t3:

Everyone finds different things funny. No need to put others down for what they like

2 Likes

I respect you

3 Likes

I’m a dad I’m Old I have kids. I get hate

3 Likes

i do understand where ur coming from tho

1 Like

Iv been deleting the hate all day. But worse I see the hate against people i know like and respect

4 Likes

Gen Z sending death threats to Millennials sounds like they hate their parents when their parents didn’t do anything wrong.

4 Likes

and i’m sorry for that that is very understandable there isn’t much to defend us with there

1 Like

I can deal with hate… I’m on tiktok. But not impressed with the bullying of others

1 Like

i personally have not seen death threats but i do understand

2 Likes

We have been deleting them