I used to be an expert?

So I’ve been relatively inactive with schoolwork and such…, and I’m now no longer an expert. Can someone please tell me why I am no longer an expert? I haven’t violated the guidelines.

4 Likes

We don’t really know, all we know is that inactive TL3/Experts got their expert removed over time unfortunately.

6 Likes

Ok thanks motocross, that sucks, I’ve been on these forums for ages, I have just been lurking for awhile now.

6 Likes

Yeah you’re not alone dude, a lot of people lost their TL3/Experts, I believe there used to be about 20-30 experts? But now there’s only 17 experts that isn’t discourse staff, or apart of Dom’s team.

7 Likes

I lost my expert title too and I think it has to do with the fact, that some weren‘t just that active or just not doing much.
I for example was still online everyday but mostly reading, since it was very quiet here.
But it is what it this :hugs:
Also I‘m so shy, I mostly never knew what to do with my expert title (well i did know but i was too shy :joy: ).
Don’t even know how i got the title in the first place :joy:

9 Likes

Yea, I kind of just lurked for the past few months as nothing much was really happening, hopefully we can get it back! :grin:

2 Likes

yeah i feel you! But let’s see what’s gonna happen

2 Likes

I think I’ve lost mine as well but my badge is still there, I just can’t correct categories etc. :man_shrugging: which is a shame as I’ve never stopped checking in on the forums.

4 Likes

Hey Luke! Sorry to hear that. You’re still a treasure on these forums :heart:

4 Likes

Yeah I lost mine as well. It’s not something to worry about too much though, soon we’ll all just be on the app ;D

5 Likes

same boat my dudes

5 Likes

I lost mine 3 weeks ago because I was inactive for about a month (i was out of country) and when I started being active again, I got the title again (last week).

4 Likes

The main reason honestly, is that I really would like to be apart of the veteran discussion page on the discord, many of you have known me on the forums for awhile and it kind of sucks not being able to contribute and discuss stuff with the rest of you guys lol.

3 Likes

Hopefully I’ll get my expert level back at some point. But I get it I’ve only been checking the forums weekly or so.

2 Likes

Yea same thing with me bro ;(

2 Likes

I’m just glad some ppl still remember me :rofl::ok_hand:

3 Likes