I truly appreciate all of your support

I really want to thank you for your support on my last post. I really needed it. My dad found out about my fail. Please keep up the support because it is truly helping me out

8 Likes

You’re welcome. Ignore that person who thinks it’s normal to make fun of someone’s religion - it’s not

3 Likes

Don’t let it get to you, I know it’s hard to do that, but you got this broski

3 Likes

You be you. Don’t care what other people say about you. Just be you, and you’ll be okay. Have a nice day!

2 Likes

always keep in mind that even though it might be difficult it’s always better to be true to yourself.

2 Likes

I wasn’t making fun of his religion lol?

1 Like

keep going my dude

1 Like

Well whatever you were doing wasn’t nice. If he or she wants God’s help, thats fine. I’m not religious but I’m not going to bash someone for wanting to stick to their views

1 Like

Well I’m not really religious but I am just using the term as a call for help. Thanks for the support :+1:

1 Like

No problem. Don’t let negative people stop you from doing what you want

2 Likes

I always did awful in school, now I have my own business :laughing: don’t let it get you down :smile:

2 Likes

youre AWESOME! i love you

1 Like

I wasn’t bashing him for being religious? You’re beginning to create arguments literally out of thin air.

You’re creating ridiculous points of out thin air. I dont want to argue, I respect you as a person, even if you dont agree with me on some things. Lets just leave it at that.

2 Likes