I take it back

im really bored cause of my screen time limit (thanks dad :unamused: ) so i wanted to take this time to say that i take it back, like everything. my first post was about how byte is boring and my second was telling millenials to get off the app and i feel really bad about it. so i take it back, byte is not boring at all and the millenials are super nice and lots of them are really funny. im a chomper 4 lyfe. also i think ive been spelling millennial wrong my whole life

28 Likes

I think I can speak for most every millennial when I say, no harm no foul! We’ve always been happy to have new people and glad you’re here. Don’t be hard on yourself.

9 Likes

love this

5 Likes

:heart:aww

4 Likes

I don’t know how to spell millennial either and I’m one lol

Thanks for the apology, now let’s leave this behind and just have fun all together :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

:blush: you seem sweet and I’m glad you’re sticking with us :purple_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

chomper

17 Likes

HELLO LORD DOM :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: dhjsjdkdks

2 Likes

:heart::heart:

3 Likes

This makes my heart happy :heartpulse:

1 Like

yay I’m glad about this :heart:

2 Likes

Hello :point_right:t3::point_left:t3: You are very pretty :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

growth. We have to stan :sunglasses::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’m tempted to do something like this
https://byte.co/b/ESEqbXuNcuV

But with the circle eating the square like a certain arcade game. Namco would probably come after me though :rofl:

Maybe make the Block “Chomper”?

Rt :heart:

1 Like