I still use Byte daily after the hype

I saw some people ask the question “do you still use byte after the hype?”

I still use the app daily after the hype. I upload a video daily, and why not?

23 Likes

We need more people like you Tony :triumph:

9 Likes

I still have not many people finding out my byte even I use it daily.

4 Likes

The struggle I come across Tony

3 Likes

Me too I upload videos daily

3 Likes

I use byte daily and upload daily. The time will come when more people start coming into byte :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Try to make shorts every time i can
Even if they stupid :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I still watch videos daily but haven’t really uploaded much since beta

3 Likes

Good on ya!

2 Likes

I upload once every few days, biweekly at the most. I feel the need to spread out content to avoid creative burnout, gives me a lot more free time to record and edit other ones while I just go about my regular days in between upload days.

I do check the forums daily, I love the forums to death. I’ll browse the app for a few minutes every few hours, but the forums? Man, it’s all about writing those essays, lmao.

11 Likes

What? Not use byte daily? It’s like my morning routine and everything… Well when i actually go to bed on time! :joy:

5 Likes

@dom you should have a new icon “hardcore byter” next to the username :joy:

5 Likes

Yep! Upload daily too

2 Likes

Imagine thinking the hype died.

3 Likes

Tony, your Bytes are funny. I just rebyted one of them. I am trying to get better at Rebyting people that I think put out good content. (Your Bytes are funny). I have to remind myself that this is not like Facebook where it was a race to get to 5,000 friends and brag about hitting the maximum or getting over 5,000 linkedin connections or posting over 1,000 IG posts or getting to 5,000 followers on Twitter. Videos and Rebytes are the thing that is easily seen from other Byters.

2 Likes

Wait, the hype died?

Says who

4 Likes

Literally agreed! I love the app its so much fun like i can’t care less if the hype died or not like loool i love the app!

1 Like

I also try uploading daily(sometimes multiple times during the day) just because it builds a nice routine.

Creator burnout is a big issue among YouTubers now… Just recently Pewdiepie took a month long break.

Posting daily seems like the kind of pressure forced on YouTubers because of the algorithm of the platform…

1 Like

I wouldnt stress too much about the content. Sometimes I just recycle and modify my old content for the new one. If people say “oh it is similar to old stuff, boring…”, then you can choose not to watch. No shook, no tea, just move on