I see everybody talking about Musical.ly but what about intagram

What’s the difference between musically and instagram, is intergram a good Platform as well, but I really wanna try Instagram???

2 Likes

It’s harder to get successful on Instagram cus it’s too saturated

4 Likes

Musical.ly is closer to Vine than Instagram, and it has some really nice features that incorporate music for lip-syncing, or you can just make a regular old video and post it. I’m new to it myself, but so far I think it’s a well-designed app and it’s fun to use to make short videos.

6 Likes

Musically is easy to get a following, I’ve gotten at least 2-7 followers a day… and I’ve only been on since like last Wednesday and I’m already at 101 followers… I know my math is wrong but I’m just giving an example

3 Likes

whats your content like?

2 Likes

We all pretty much post normal v2 like videos. Aost rarely ever using the lip syncing feature

2 Likes

I do comedy videos, like “funny” dance videos for the most part… then some editing it just depends…

1 Like

Uh sweetie your math is like Einstein compared to mine lol

2 Likes

Everyone above speaks the truth. Overall it’s just way easier to get viewed on musically from what I’ve been able to see

2 Likes

Do whatever you feel like doing! Do what’s best for YOU!

2 Likes

from what i hear, musical.ly has the best numbers, however instagram is the way to get sponsorships and publicity. it’s how a lot of big youtubers got famous like James Charles, Simplynailogical, etc.

update: it might be slower, but in the long run it seems to have been more successful

2 Likes

Lol I imagine that’s sooo not true, I’m dumb :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Noo dont say that. You seem smart to me ngl

2 Likes

This is true right there