I new way to organize v***s so that new video maker's can be sean everyday

I think the problem with the the 1st vine is that, only the popular viners were groing, so when they all left, nobody was there. so vine died…

4 Likes

I think we should have a place where everybody could see new viners posting videos, so that we can boost there number of views and make them grow as well

2 Likes

some sort of on the rise section for smaller artists under a ceartian amount of followers

2 Likes

One idea that I’ve seen on Twitter (it was about YouTube but I thought it might work for v2 as well):

It would just be something to help smaller artists get an extra push

3 Likes

It was really difficult to find new creators on vine so I would love a way to discover new content and creators

I think this would fit better under Ideas & Features Requests. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I totally agree V2 has to have a section on the app like a explore page (instagram) where it shows small creators with a small following but one of their videos blow up and goes on the explore page for small creators

1 Like

The problem now is that on instagram, facebook,youtube, it is very difficult to start, but easy to grow when you have a lot of subscribers.
And i think vine should do it differently. A way for people to start and get an audience. And stop showing to much all the bigest viners

1 Like

Like this, the platform will always stay active
And not crash le the first one

@dom please view this ! This coule be a game changer idea !

I’d love to be Sean everyday. But I’m still just me.

(Typos asside, a more balanced platform is desperately needed nowadays. YouTube was that in the beginning, but it’s obviously lost that aspect. A more even playing feild that doesn’t support snowballing would be really nice.)

Yes but every star, at their start, are always just them