I Need Your HELP

Ok, so one of my best-friends just found out that they got cheated on and they are asking for my advice. HELP CUZ I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO HELP.

Thank You

3 Likes

Tell them to go on Jerry Springer

4 Likes

Tell them to abandon that dude, he wasn’t worth that if he wanted to cheat that bad. Also just comfort them and give them confidence w/ in themselves!

4 Likes

tell them that it’s okay to cry it out and do not take the person back if they ask bc if they really liked your best friend then they wouldn’t of cheated! also, listen to be careful by Cardi B and sorry and hold up by Beyonce; these songs are a breakup bop :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Tell her that if he was good enough he wouldn’t have cheated tell her that she is better than him because she was loyal and he was not also listen to Charlie puth he has great love songs :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

BASICALLY BE ALEX’S MUM HERE AND SAY EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAYS

idk but I’m sure there’s a wikihow on it

EDIT: https://www.wikihow.com/Overcome-Being-Cheated-Onj yes there is :joy:

If someone cheats on another that means that they really don’t care that much about their current date. Just tell them that that person don’t deserve them and that everything will be okay.

3 Likes

Thank you guys!

1 Like

OMG I love Charlie, you gave me a heart attack when I saw his name :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

he really is amazing his music is great and just overall inspiring

5 Likes

“I’m even the score equally, take you on Jerry Springer, and beat your ass legally” guess the song

1 Like

And he is one beautiful man :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Eminem is great too thats Role Model

5 Likes

wiki has the answers to everything

1 Like

i feel like its possible you’re a bit late but

1 Like

yea true…

John wick, is in grave danger.