I need recommendations

I’m very excited for V2 but I need some recommendations. I’m from Puerto Rico, our first language is Spanish (our second English), I want to know if is better to make my videos in Spanish or English?

3 Likes

I feel like it would be the best if you did a mix between both so you can reach a wider spectrum of users.

8 Likes

Thanks, that’s a good idea

1 Like

English would be a good one, but then again Spanish videos on YouTube for example are doing very well too.

4 Likes

That’s true, thanks

Whatever your comfortable with buddy, but a mix would be cool and creative :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m latin too, I’m from Venezuela, I’ll make Vves or whatever they will be called in both. But mostly in English I think.

2 Likes

Hey I’m from Venezuela :smile:

2 Likes

No si… ahha nos veremos en V2 entonces :tada:

2 Likes

Ya tú sabes :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

if v2 videos are by locations maybe spanish. so you can have more spanish viewers that can relate to you

3 Likes

Like lejuanjames

1 Like

Nos veremos allá (V2)

Maybe make them in Spanish and add English translations on the bottom?

1 Like

Nice, thanks

You can do both and mix it up some times. Watch lejuan james videos as a reference. I like the way he incorporates both languages

1 Like

Lejuan is a genius, thanks

1 Like

I think you should do spanish. Because this way you’ll have a specific fanbase wich could help you with alot of things. Plus you if its ur first language it can be easier for you.

1 Like

I would say start after you see the first couple of post and decide from there

1 Like