I need participants for my Gameshow on Youtube

Mr. Sub story:

We are all ambitious individuals/creators whom all have our reasons for joining the forum. If I’m being honest, initially I wanted to use this platform to promote viewership for an upcoming project that I have been conceiving for quite sometime.

I had NO idea that I would be religiously participating on this forum day after day. The forums that I’ve joined in the past have died instantly in terms of active members. That’s why I’m truly impressed about how active this forum is especially after Dom made that announcement. I’ve met a number of wonderful people on this forum and I would like to invite you to audition:

Show: This is a show that is purely submission based. As in, you don’t have to travel anywhere. The nature of this show involves submitting videos. The show is competitive and team-based. Something that has never been done before:https://www.backstage.com/casting/class-hounor-225186/

If you are interested in being a contestant, let me know.

I don’t work for YouTube, nor am I affiliated with them in any way other than being a would-be content creator

5 Likes

Honestly, the attitude that you have shown on the forum lately has proven to me that you’re a genuine, hard working guy. It would be a privilege to work with someone like you. I. Am. Down.

4 Likes

Awesome! I’m so happy that you’re interested. I’m going to send you and everyone else who is interested a private message very soon! This is going to be great!!!

4 Likes

I dont mean to sound like an idiot (perhaps it’s too late lol) but which form do we sign with? And I live in the UK, not the USA, will that be a problem?

2 Likes

That’s a good question. Mainly because this type of project has never been done before. It’s not a contract based project, rather more of a social experiment. With that being said, I don’t think that it will be an issue. However I do have to study the time zone differentials though lol.

3 Likes

As far as I know, Cali has an 8 hour time difference to the UK

1 Like

And about 5 hours compared to eastern standard time.

2 Likes

I would love too, but I got a crappy voice.

4 Likes

Define “crappy”

3 Likes

i would like a tad more info/an example, but this sounds wonderful, and i would love to possibly join :))

2 Likes

I would love to have you @jaydel !! Once I get a few more people whom are interested, I’ll send you guys private messages discussing details. In fact, let’s play another game of tag, for other content creators who you think you be a good contestant for this competition:

So @annam, @motocross and @jaydel: You’re it :smile:

3 Likes

dang it. you got me.

@motocross @dweb @Parkachu

you guys are it (no take-backs, i’m already in)

4 Likes

My hours are crazy but I’ll be happy to help in anyway I can. I’ll even try not to curse, or let my Jersey Boy accent come through too hard.

Let me know!

Kane out.

2 Likes

Yes! Thanks man! Also, invite anyone of your friends who may be interested! You rock!

1 Like

No problem.

@arf @Breahcaleo

What about you two?

5 Likes

Also the show will begin around summer. Just to give you a idea of the time period.

1 Like

I appreciate it extremely, but i’m not really for that stuff yet. I hope you do a gr9 job though!!

yeah okay ill do it idm

2 Likes

Yes!! This will be awesome!!

2 Likes

I would love to have you @arf