I need help with a lil something

So I’m sick of getting hurt so I’m tryna find the off switch on my emotions
If anyone can help me locate it I’d love that so much(atleast until it is switched)

10 Likes

You can always talk with one of us! You know we are your friends and you can vent to me anytime! I’ll listen and understand what you need help with!

8 Likes

Its hard to find an ‘off switch’ for emotions. I dont know if this helps, but try focusing on friends or yourself more or something you enjoy, and try not to focus on emotions if these emotions have to be towards some person that you like or something like that. But there isn’t really an off switch. If it happens, It kindof happens. Emotions suck so much sometimes, but maybe you’ll find someone you will cherish your feelings too. It takes time, and I’m sure youll find someone lovely enough, but if you wanna take a break from all of that, thats what I reccomend. Have a good day!

7 Likes

maybe not as insightful as the others but finding music that you vibe with helps with coping so much, it’s crazy

2 Likes

I can relate. I hide alot of stuff in my writings. Literally recently Ive realized that almost characters have some personality trait that i have with me and alot of how im feeling at the time will sway an episode that im making. Music is great for this too, i just decide to write my emotions into a story (:

4 Likes

I’m the opposite of you guys, I like to keep my emotions and feelings bottled up inside instead of sharing them with people ):

5 Likes

Any reasoning why? I mean i do this alot too, but its out of fear of people turning on me. Ive been working on it recently though

1 Like

I feel like I’m complaining and it doesn’t feel any better telling someone bc they don’t help resolve what I feel inside

4 Likes

I do that because I don’t want to feel indebted to anyone, or like I owe them something. that feeling is always there for me.

i forgot to say this but the problems also somehow become more effective and tangible when i talk about them, so keep them bottled up and dealing it myself kind of makes it easier in a way

4 Likes

I get that, just know even if there is something digging at you that we got you. Or if you just need some random shit sent your way to feel better, thAt too. I literally have a playlist full of the funniest stuff to make me happy whenever im down, im always down to share those videos. Or wholesome memes. Saved at the ready when i cant necessarily help people out with words

2 Likes

I’m literally the same! Either that or I simply pretend those emotions don’t exist and convince myself everythings peachy af. Probably the worse a person can do metally down the long run, but it’s worked for me so far so…yeah.

3 Likes

Well one thing I do is I write down all the feelings I’m feeling and I turn my emotions into lyrics on a piece of paper that then become music in an audio file. You’ll feel 1000x better, I always do. When you release your album, if you need help at all like with the EP’s artwork I gotchu b! :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

#ByteFam ALWAYS has each other’s backs that’s why we are the strongest community out there . Keep your head up you got this and we all believe in you !

2 Likes

Turn in to a good Christian girl :girl: that way you won’t find the need to talk to anyone or turn your emotions off jk but the others above have answered ^^^^

3 Likes

It’s right under your diaphragm

2 Likes

Its in the forum discord
Come talk in it, that should help :wink:

2 Likes

been there, i used to be an extremely emotional person and found that to be very hard on me, mostly cus emotions cloud my judgement, therefore it is much better using logic instead of emotion when it comes to any scenario

focus on working on yourself and being a better version of yourself. that definitely helps with getting rid of your emotions to an extent

2 Likes