I need feedbackkk

I just posted a new vid, but I’m kind of not feeling it. I feel like in my head it was funny but it was rushed and my voice sounds weird? If anyone has any motivation to share I’m feeling insecure with my vids🌝

2 Likes

I just checked your posts out. I think your voice is great (its okay if you yourself hate it. you dont hear all the wavelengths that everybody else hears cause the echoes from your surroundings and soundwaves and abunchofotherscienceyshit).

It sucks having insecurities, and sometimes they never go away, but if you ignore it long enough, you can go back to leading a normal life in no time :+1:t5:

3 Likes

I think I followed you!! But thanks pal the sciencey shit made me feel better

1 Like

@Julieew Aw, thanks bud :+1:t5: I followed you too, cause I wanna see where you go as time goes on

1 Like

Same girl remember me when you’re famous😚

1 Like

Don’t stress on your own content, I post videos daily and get mixed feedback, sometimes you get crazy likes/comments and sometimes it’s just dead. Don’t blame yourself, you have to remember byte has a mixed audience, meaning people from all over the world are using this app. These people all have different time zones which impacts your contents popularity. For example, if I post a video around 9am (PST) I get better feedback Vs posting around nighttime because my followers are mostly based on the United States. You need to figure out the perfect time to post content. Don’t lose hope, keep grinding out content and you’ll reach your goals!

2 Likes

Aw, youre sweet :slight_smile: Dude, I’m taking EVERYONE with me.

Keep kicking ass, @Julieew !

1 Like