I met someone from byte irl...and we protested together!

Hiii guys! There’s a lot of crazy going on in the world right now but I just wanted to share this really amazing experience with y’all! Yesterday I had the chance to meet one of my amazing new friends from byte, IN REAL LIFE!! Yes, it finally happened! @takeshisaan and I met up yesterday in DTLA to attend a youth-led protest/march to spread the awareness of systemic racism and the racial injustices many people face on a daily. It was so awesome to 1, meet someone from byte but 2, be able to do something like this with someone from byte! It wasn’t an ordinary hangout but I wouldn’t have changed it for the world! We marched from the city hall, to the police station, and finally to the hall of administration! The turnout was great, and I’m so glad to see that so many people are still supporting #BlackLivesMatter. Here is a picture of me and Matt before we parted ways!!!

Byte brought us together, but chance made us friends :heart::innocent: Matt you’re awesome! Thanks for attending this protest with me! I can’t wait to hangout with you again, and to meet other byters in the future!
P.s. friends who protest together, stay together! :black_heart:

50 Likes

Iconic

10 Likes

Truly!

4 Likes

That was the most amazing experience I’ve ever had. It was so great to go out and march with you Rommie! It’s definitely a day I will never forget. It was very uplifting to know that there are so many people who want to stand up against racism and police violence. I hope we can meet up again sometime very soon. Until then, I wanna wish you all the best :heart:

16 Likes

Inspiring!

6 Likes

this is so beautiful!!!

6 Likes

this is amazing!!:metal:t2:

6 Likes

:heart::black_heart::heart:

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: it was a beautiful and magical time!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to meet more byters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

proud of you two!

18 Likes

Thank you Dom!! That means a lot! :black_heart::blush:

3 Likes

Amazing :smiley:

4 Likes

Ug what absolute sweeties

4 Likes

heart warming intensifies. Love you guys! This is awesome.

5 Likes

It truly was!! :innocent:

3 Likes

Tysm you’re so sweet :heart: Matt is awesome! Everyone needs to meet him IRL

3 Likes

AWW love you!! It was a day I will never forget FOR SURE. :heart:

3 Likes

This will go down in the “Byte History” books!
Amazing you guys :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

2 Likes