I mean I know, but like really?

It seems that after I workout, I get these lovely gems:

Please let me go off for the first time this month. Since April 20th of this year, I’ve been working out. I really hated how I looked and the guy I really wanted to date didn’t like me because I was fat. I weighed a whopping 275.8 pounds, but you wouldn’t be able to notice because I wore baggy clothing.

Due to me really going through a small depressed dump (and watching an anime that really made me turn around), I started working out. Two months later and I lost 45 pounds and 5 inches off my waist.

Now, I will admit that I’m still fat (you ain’t gotta lie to me- I know) but chile you should’ve SEEN ME 45 POUNDS AGO :joy::joy:

So, I mean thanks to this person for telling me, but( and I mean this the nicest way possible)-

why don’t you get out of my koolaid and focus on yourself. Please and thank you.

18 Likes

report him

3 Likes

Bruh :man_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

I’m sorry there are people who bring you down like that, but I’m really proud of you for already making so much progress, and I admire you for pushing yourself in a healthy way to achieve a version of you that you can be happy with :blush:

1 Like

I’m so sorry there are people who waste their own time deciding to be assholes and bullies online :pensive: You totally don’t deserve that and you know how crappy their life must be right now to tear someone else down like that. You’re amazing!!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

This is like when people try to insult me by calling me gay.

I usually just reply “No shit, Sherlock!”

Also, congrats on your weight loss achievements, you should be very proud!

7 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: those clowns!!! I’m so sorry for that crap. You are amazing and we all love you so much!

Ooh I’m about to hurt somebody!

Proud of you for all of your hard work.

4 Likes

Yah, those folks who take time to be mean can suck it HARD!!! You just keep on being radiant! :star_struck: