I made a video going thought some major things I think we should keep in mind during this whole TikTok exodus

I thought this would be way better than a wall of text. Treat is like a podcast if you would like.

Some of them will do well, and subsequently stick around. If they find that they’re achieving more popularity here, they’ll likely stick around even if TT isn’t banned.

I would like to add though, let’s spend an extra amount of attention towards supporting each other’s videos because that will give us a bit of a boost to rise above the tide and potentially give us a better opportunity to grow amongst ourselves. We get big because we’re big, and that will put us in position where we’ll have a greater opportunity to have a bigger percentage of the overall culture represented by us.

28 Likes

You’re a :crown:.

Just spitting facts, like you always do. Especially about the stigma thing.

6 Likes

Thinkfact!!! Honestly!!! King!!! Go off!!

4 Likes

I dare someone to find a lie :male_detective:t2:‍♂

5 Likes

This is literally amazing. Thanks for taking the time to be articulate and being calm about everything. The whole thing can honestly be boiled down to three words - “Say something nice…”

5 Likes

Just facts has been said!!!

3 Likes

I think all of this can be a bit overwhelming so I’m happy that people appreciate the video!

3 Likes

Ik this is a random compliment but you are really good at talking to the camera, like you seem very comfortable. You should go into journalism or something :smile:

3 Likes

Hell yeah. I am ordering some new gear from amazon now to make phone recording less painful

3 Likes

Thank you! there are a lot of things to take into consideration with all of this but I hope that these points give people some helpful perspectives.

1 Like

This was so well said and done, thank you for taking the time.

1 Like

Yes, I think many of them thought they were going to get a fight here, but who has the energy to do that with so many people… Say something nice, crappy people with fizzle away.

1 Like