I made a new forum!

soooo i may have made a new forums since these are gonna get shut down… join if you want :slight_smile:

BLURPLE COMMUNITY FORUMS

28 Likes

yes blurple

3 Likes

yesssss

1 Like

blurple!!

2 Likes

Blurple yes <3

1 Like

Blurple :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Definitely joining :relieved::laughing:

2 Likes

u a real 1 for this, I can continue my fitness updates:D

3 Likes

ofc! anytime :)))))

what are you on chile :grinning: :+1:

oh no hes gone anyways

JTHSIDIGl

hi there sorry for the delayed response lol. if it has anything to do with the transition to clash then im not interested / if it is gonna be renamed to clash whatever lol (also if kh or brendon are in the server as well…) you can prolly understand where im commin from lol

then sure! im down to join :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Weird question.

Would it be possible to combine the forums and a byte feed into a tablet friendly app/page?

I get why clash is wanting to shut down the forum as it is. If everyone is spending time on the forum, they aren’t looking at bytash-which is bad.

Think a landscape view with say a 1/3 of the screen the bytash feed, and 2/3 the forum.

Make it easier to talk about interesting bytes, hype them up, collaborate, discuss, etc.

Meanwhile bytash still gets the :eyes: it needs.

There could be an option to do so, but that would involve cooperation both from the Discourse development team and the new owners of Byte. I’m pretty sure that those two parties are not very much interested in developing a plugin for us. I made the new forums just because I would end up missing this wonderful community but we shall see where it goes.

2 Likes

bump
Y’all should join but most of the posts are all random rn :joy:

yall better join blurple :unamused::unamused:

2 Likes