I made 30 more v***s (JOIN MY CHALLENGE!)

It’s been a productive summer! I made over a dozen sketches and another Vine/Oevo compilation! Here’s the newest one:

For those of you who don’t know who I am, I’m an indie filmmaker in Seattle. I make my living shooting and editing indie music videos, documentaries, short films, concerts, etc…

Over the past few months, I’ve been slowly ramping up the quantity of content I’m producing of my own, and have been much happier since doing so.

Like most of you, I want to grow my audience, but I also want to improve my skills as a creator. I’m generating content for myself first, with the simultaneous hope that others will dig it as well.

I’m definitely not in a position to give advice, but if I had to, I’d say it’s important that you start creating as much as possible as soon as possible. Don’t wait for V2. Post on Instagram, YouTube, Oevo, or wherever. Don’t worry about how many followers you have yet. Make a hundred videos and then look back at how far you’ve come.

So moving forward, I’m considering doing another daily vine challenge in November. Anyone down to do that with me? We could call it “NON-STOP NOVEMBER.”

ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE? Daily Vine-style loops? Post them on Instagram, Twitter, Oevo, or wherever else you want.

It would be cool if there were a bunch of us doing that at the same time! Let me know if you’re in, and tell me where to find your daily videos in NON-STOP NOVEMBER!

Here are my two other daily compilations:

Peace.

8 Likes

YASS! I love your Vines, you’re a funny lad.

3 Likes

I’m down for sure!!

2 Likes

Also I love the sentiments in this post! CREATE!!

1 Like

What should the hashtag be for the challenge??

2 Likes

Haha thanks d00d

Not sure, you have any suggestions? I’m not great with hashtags… here’s seven not very good ideas:
#NonstopNovember
#DailyVideoChallenge
#DailyVideosForAMonth
#WowICantBelieveImMakingThisManyVideos
#DailyNovember
#CreateEveryDay
#CreateDaily

1 Like

Damn man these are so awesome​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for the positive feedback!

2 Likes

waah rip vine camera i deleted u for no reason and now i pay the price :cry:

1 Like

Yo def I see vine material on you

2 Likes

Dude, that one is perfect. I say let’s use that!

1 Like

Yesss!!! I can see you are gonna make it, I love this :heart::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Alright, that settles it. #NonstopNovember is a go. It’s you and me so far. Hopefully we’ll get more people to join in and we’ll be able to start a band or a secret society of some kind.

I made a promo video for it!

1 Like

Haha nice! This is extremely motivating lol!!!